Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
The providers at InCare are recommending that all patients receive the vaccine.
How soon can I get in to see a provider?
We are happy to offer same-week appointments in most cases
What is InCare’s cancellation policy?
A phone call within 24 hours of your appointment is required for cancellation. If we do not receive a phone call, it will be counted as a “no show”. After two “no show” appointments, you will be allowed to make a same-day appointment only. You may go back to scheduling ahead of time after a year of no missed appointments. We appreciate your attention to this, as it impacts the ability to provide care to other patients.
How can I get a message to my Provider?
Patients may send a secure message through the patient portal, or by calling the office at 978-254-4983.
How can I get a prescription refill?
Prescriptions can be refilled by calling the office Monday through Friday, from 8 am-4 pm.
What if I have an emergency after hours, or on weekends?
If you have a medical emergency, please dial 911. If you are feeling unwell, please proceed to your local emergency room.
How do I get a prescription refill?
Patients may send a secure message through the patient portal.
Our Clinic Accepts the following Insurance Carriers
- Boston Medical Center/BMC Health Net (BMC)
- United Health Care (UHC)
- Always Health Partners (My Care Family, Neiborhood Health Plan is always)
- Masshealth (Medicaid, MH Limited, Partners Health, Steward Health Choice, Network Health)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Public Heath Plan(Network Health)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan
- Veterans Affair
- Optum VACCN
- NH Medicaid
- Well Sense Health Plan NH
- Anthem BCBS
- Senior Whole Health
- New Hampshire Healthy Families
- Health Plan Inc